At Ridgeline, we’re a family. In a family, everyone has to do their part. This is why we ask each person who calls Ridgeline “home” to help share the load by serving in some way. We call our serving opportunities "Missional Teams" — because everyone who serves at Ridgeline is apart of our mission to help as many people as possible meet & mature in the Jesus of the Bible.
Each week, we have people attend Ridgeline who don’t know Jesus and therefore, we invest a great deal of time, effort, and energy into ensuring we create a distraction-free environment. We believe this helps people focus on the message being preached each week.
Below is a description for each missional team. Once you’ve decided where you would like to participate, fill out the form provided and we will get you plugged in. We value everyone's participation so that as a family we can carry the mission forward.
UTILITY MISSIONAL TEAM
We exist to support all the other missional teams in preparing the church for our Sunday services and ensuring they have everything they need for a smooth worship service. We do this by:
- Brewing Coffee, monitoring levels of coffee & refilling pots
- Placing signage so people can find our church easily on Sunday mornings and taking it down once the service is over
- picking up trash around the building
- Assisting with the execution of production elements such as lights and media
No special skills are needed. All we ask for is a servant’s attitude to do whatever may come up on a Sunday morning.
RIDGELINE KIDS MISSIONAL TEAM
Each week, we partner with the parents of Ridgeline to hand the gospel to the next generation by providing ministry for kids ages 6 weeks through 10 years. We do this by:
- Ensuring parents know their kids are being well cared for so they can focus on being a part of the weekly gathering
- Keeping the kids ministry welcoming, safe & healthy
- Serving a few per month during the service to fill a variety of roles including taking care of babies, teaching kids and assisting the teachers
- Paging a parent when diapers need changing or other issues that may arise with each child
As the only missional team that misses the worship service, you deeply bless the parents of Ridgeline. We want to ensure that this is a safe, clean, & loving environment for our kids at all times. To support this, all people serving in Ridgeline Kids must complete an application and pass a background check.
GUEST SERVICES MISSIONAL TEAM
Joining Guest Services means being the welcoming face of Ridgeline to each guest that comes on a Sunday morning. We do this by:
- Making a positive first impression the moment new guests enter the church
- Directing people to the coffee, the bathrooms & the children’s rooms
- Helping people get connected to the next steps at Ridgeline
- manning the info corner
- thanking people for coming
At all Ridgeline events we strive to make people feel welcomed and loved
WORSHIP BAND MISSIONAL TEAM
We labor to produce gospel-proclaiming, Jesus-praising worship gatherings where life-change is expected. Each week we progress through a journey of lifting our eyes to give thanks to and testify about Jesus, as we prepare to passionately ascribe Him ultimate worth. We do this by:
- Leading worship through singing and playing music
- Meeting weekly to rehearse
- Continuing to grow in skill
PRODUCTION MISSIONAL TEAM
The production team works hard to support the church through audio, visual, and service production. Every week we work hard to create an atmosphere that allows for worship and preaching to be unhindered by distraction. We do this by:
- Running the sound, lights, and media presentations used on Sunday morning
- Meeting for special trainings
- Continuing to grow in skills